Name: Lalit Pratap Singh
Designation: E-commerce executive
Contact No.: 9105000820
- Information collected by the Website
- Personal identifiable information
Personal identifiable information means any information that may be used to uniquely identify an individual, including but not limited to the following:
- Information about Your personal identity inter alia as name.
- Your contact details such as Your address, postal code, telephone or mobile number and facsimile;
- User ID information such as Your username, email address and other security-related information used by You in relation to access and use of Our Website and Content. However, the password of Your account with the Website automatically gets saved in Our server when You create an account or login/register with the Website which shall not be accessed by Sareen Sports unless desired under any legal obligation.
- Information relating to payment instruments including credit card, debit card and any other payment instrument.
The aforementioned shall collectively be referred to as “Personal Information”. Personal Information will also include any personally identifiable information provided by You in any form during any interaction or communication with Us or any other users of Our Website.
When You use Our Website, We receive, collect and store Your Personal Information in order to record, support and facilitate Your participation in the activities You select and transactions You undertake (including to facilitate and process payments), track Your preferences, to provide You with a customized browsing experience, to notify You of any updated information and new activities, services, and other related functions offered by the Website, keep You informed about latest content available on the Website, special/promotional offers, and other facilities, services of the Website, to assist You with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with You after Your visit and, for research and development purposes. For the aforesaid purpose, We only collect such Personal Information that We consider relevant to understand You or Your interests.
- Information we collect during access and use of Our Website:
Apart from any Personal Information provided by You, We may also collect certain non-personal and/or technical information through third-party sources including payment processors, Websites (such as social networking Websites, databases, online marketing firms, and ad targeting firms) and other information including details about the device through which You access the Website, bowser type and browser version.
- Information we collect from other sources
We may access information about You from third-party sources and Websites (such as social networking Websites, databases, online marketing firms, and ad targeting firms), including:
- if You access third-party social networking services (such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram etc.) through the Website, we may collect, personal contact information and/or any personal data that is part of Your profile on such third party social network and that You allow that third party social network to share with Us (e.g. name, email address, gender, birthday, city, profile picture, user ID, friend list). You can learn more about the data that We may obtain about You by visiting the Website of the relevant third-party social networking service.
- demographic data, such as age range, gender, buying behavior, preferences and interests;
- advertisement interaction and viewing data, such as ad click-through rates and information about how many times You viewed a particular ad; and
- unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that can identify the physical location of such devices at the point of access in accordance with applicable law.
Please note that the Website may combine the information that We collect with information We obtain from third-party sources for the purpose of facilitating Your experience and/or for rendering the services.
In addition to the above, We may collect information about how You use Our Website such as the date and time You visit the Website, the sections or pages of the Website that You visit, the amount of time You spend viewing the Website, the number of times You return to the Website, visits to Website outside Our network, and other click-stream data. Some of this information may be shared with partners who referred You to Our Website and who will use the data to optimize who else they may refer to Our Website. Sometimes this information can be shared with partners who help Us deliver ads to You on Websites not controlled by Us.
The aforementioned information herein collected by Us under Clause 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 are collectively referred to as “Information”.
- How will Information be used
- Processing for User Login
We shall use the Information for processing Your login for Our Website and/or identifying You as a User on the Website.
- Technical and functional management
We use technical data such as Your IP address to help diagnose problems and resolve issues related to functionality of the Website.
- Rendering of Services
The Information shall be used to render services availed by the Users and complete and fulfil Your purchase, process payments and send notifications in this regard.
- Improvement of Website
We aggregate and analyze the Information that We collect and may use the same to monitor, administer and analyze use of the Website, to increase Our Website’s functionality, update new features, detect, prevent and address security & technical issues, and to better tailor Our content, services and design to suit Our Users’/visitors’ needs so as to provide them with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website.
- Request fulfillment & to improve customer service
We may also use the Information that We collect to fulfill Your requests for services, and information, which helps Us respond to Your customer service requests and support needs, more efficiently. For example, We may use Your contact information to respond to Your customer service requests or to enable You to participate in features on the Website. We may also use Information in the aggregate to understand how Our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on Our Website and use feedback You provide to improve Our services.
4.5. Email Communications w.r.t Marketing and Newsletters etc.
We may use the Information that We collect to send You e-mail communications, such as updates, information about Your account or changes to the Website, newsletters, marketing and promotional messages about Our own products that may be of interest to You. It may also be used to respond to Your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If You signed up for Our newsletter, We will send You the newsletter that You requested. If You decide to opt-in to Our mailing list, You will receive emails that may include Sareen Sports news, updates, related product information, etc.
In addition to the uses identified above, We may use the Information that We collect for any other purposes disclosed to You at the time We collect Your Information.
- Disclosure of Information to others
- Legal Requests and/or Compliance with Applicable Laws
We co-operate with law enforcement and regulatory inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect You and the community. Therefore, in response to a verified request by any statutory authority including but not limited to law enforcement authorities or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, We may (and You authorize Us to) disclose, as per the applicable laws, any/all of Your Information as is reasonably necessary to respond /comply with the statutory mandate including but not limited to court orders, or other legal process. We may access, use, transfer or disclose Your Personal Information to third parties such as government or law enforcement authorities or private parties, if it is legally and statutorily required to do so under any of the following conditions:
- To satisfy any applicable law, rule, regulation, governmental requests or legal process.
- To secure Our systems.
- To respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other Content violates the rights of a third party.
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Users and the public in general for any reason.
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- To prevent or stop activity We may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
In case of any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity, We may use IP address or other device identifiers, to identify Users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties such as internet service providers, wireless service providers and/or law enforcement authorities, including disclosing such Information to third parties, all in Our discretion. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to You. However, We shall not sell, share or rent the Users Information to any third party or use any Users’ e-mail id for sending any unsolicited mails.
- Other Corporate Entities
- Third Party Service Providers
- Protection and Security Information collected by the Website
We take Our security responsibilities very seriously and take all reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect Your Information once We have received it. We use Website stringent security measures consistent with current best practices to protect the security, integrity and confidentiality of Your Information, Our Website, email and mailing lists against unauthorized access and unlawful interception. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
We also have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about You and, accordingly, We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on Our Website in compliance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, to ensure the protection and preservation of Your privacy. In addition to the above, We, on best endeavor basis, try to limit access to Information of Our Users to only such Users who We believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to You. However, no data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Consequently, We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Information You transmit to Us and You understand that any Information that You share is done at Your own risk.
- Retention of Personal Information
- Change in Personal Information
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the Personal Information submitted at the time of login. If there are any changes in Your Personal Information details, You may correct or update such Information. To do so, please log into Your account, and You will find an option for editing the Information You have submitted.
You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall We be liable to You or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) unauthorized access to or alteration of Information; (ii) any unauthorized access to or use of Our secure servers and/or any and all Information stored therein.